Viggo Mortensen is no longer in talks to star in Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman, increasing speculation that the Oscar-nominated actor (Eastern Promises) might join Zack Snyder’s Superman: Man of Steel, according to Variety. Mortensen had been linked to the Snow White project, which will star Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron, but also rumored to be in the mix to play Superman villain, General Zod, in Warner Bros. superhero reboot. Mortensen and Warner Bros. did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- WATCH: Matt Damon is optimistic about Ben Affleck's 'Batman' movie
- 'Brian Wilson and Friends' concert to be released on CD and DVD
- Megan Fox to return to 'New Girl' for major season 6 arc
- Casey Wilson Danielle Schneider live recording Real Housewives show
- Eddie Murphy movie 'Mr. Church' gets release date
- 'Supergirl' first look: Tyler Hoechlin suits up as Superman
- EW Must List: Michaela Watkins shines on Casual season 2