Viggo Mortensen is no longer in talks to star in Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman, increasing speculation that the Oscar-nominated actor (Eastern Promises) might join Zack Snyder’s Superman: Man of Steel, according to Variety. Mortensen had been linked to the Snow White project, which will star Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron, but also rumored to be in the mix to play Superman villain, General Zod, in Warner Bros. superhero reboot. Mortensen and Warner Bros. did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' spinoff to star Adrianne Palicki, Nick Blood
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty
- Warner Bros. pushes back 'Pan' release to October
- Kanye West: 'I'm an innovator. That's my job'
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!