Viggo Mortensen is no longer in talks to star in Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman, increasing speculation that the Oscar-nominated actor (Eastern Promises) might join Zack Snyder’s Superman: Man of Steel, according to Variety. Mortensen had been linked to the Snow White project, which will star Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron, but also rumored to be in the mix to play Superman villain, General Zod, in Warner Bros. superhero reboot. Mortensen and Warner Bros. did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Taylor Swift inducts the entire world into her squad in 'SNL' sketch
- Celebrate the 25th anniversary of 'Beverly Hills 90210' with EW's covers
- 'Quantico': Who's really the terrorist?
- 'SNL' sketch imagines married life with Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus moved to tears during emotional 'SNL' performance
- 12 things you never knew about 'Beverly Hills, 90210'
- 'Saturday Night Live' slams Donald Trump during cold open