Viggo Mortensen is no longer in talks to star in Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman, increasing speculation that the Oscar-nominated actor (Eastern Promises) might join Zack Snyder’s Superman: Man of Steel, according to Variety. Mortensen had been linked to the Snow White project, which will star Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron, but also rumored to be in the mix to play Superman villain, General Zod, in Warner Bros. superhero reboot. Mortensen and Warner Bros. did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Brad, Lea & Darren, Paul and More!