Viggo Mortensen is no longer in talks to star in Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman, increasing speculation that the Oscar-nominated actor (Eastern Promises) might join Zack Snyder’s Superman: Man of Steel, according to Variety. Mortensen had been linked to the Snow White project, which will star Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron, but also rumored to be in the mix to play Superman villain, General Zod, in Warner Bros. superhero reboot. Mortensen and Warner Bros. did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- The 10 Most Shocking Revelations from Teresa Giudice's Prison Memoir
- Demi Lovato, John Legend, Luke Bryan, and Meghan Trainor to perform Lionel Richie tribute at Grammys
- Nikki Glaser on her new show, foot fetishes, and her plan to replace Valentine's Day
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Rush Hour': Lee is 'Asian Orlando Bloom' in new promo
- 'House of Cards': Frank and Claire square off in exclusive season 4 poster
- James Corden one-ups the Puppy Bowl with 'Baby Bowl'
- See the first trailer for 'Fuller House'.