Viggo Mortensen is no longer in talks to star in Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman, increasing speculation that the Oscar-nominated actor (Eastern Promises) might join Zack Snyder’s Superman: Man of Steel, according to Variety. Mortensen had been linked to the Snow White project, which will star Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron, but also rumored to be in the mix to play Superman villain, General Zod, in Warner Bros. superhero reboot. Mortensen and Warner Bros. did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- The 7 hardest debate punches
- Donald Trump slams Rosie O'Donnell during debate
- Dictionary calls out Trump for saying 'braggadocious' during debate
- Trump-Clinton debate: Celebs react
- 'Law & Order: SVU' producer dings Donald Trump during debate
- Drake's 'Views' is first album to hit 1 billion streams on Apple Music
- Leslie Jones is live-tweeting the Clinton-Trump presidential debate