Viggo Mortensen is no longer in talks to star in Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman, increasing speculation that the Oscar-nominated actor (Eastern Promises) might join Zack Snyder’s Superman: Man of Steel, according to Variety. Mortensen had been linked to the Snow White project, which will star Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron, but also rumored to be in the mix to play Superman villain, General Zod, in Warner Bros. superhero reboot. Mortensen and Warner Bros. did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- What's up next for OITNB's Ruby Rose?
- Brody Jenner opens up about Caitlyn in new interview
- Dee Snider is back with his first new song in over 20 years
- Mulder and Scully are back in action in new 'X-Files' revival teaser
- 'Iron Man' honest trailer proves Marvel can build a franchise out of anybody
- 'Heroes: Reborn': 5 ways the revival avoids past mistakes
- 'Graceland' sneak peek: The truth about Sid comes out!
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!