Viggo Mortensen is no longer in talks to star in Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman, increasing speculation that the Oscar-nominated actor (Eastern Promises) might join Zack Snyder’s Superman: Man of Steel, according to Variety. Mortensen had been linked to the Snow White project, which will star Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron, but also rumored to be in the mix to play Superman villain, General Zod, in Warner Bros. superhero reboot. Mortensen and Warner Bros. did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- First 'Nashville' season 5 promo confirms Hayden Panettiere's return
- Neon Trees frontman Tyler Glenn to perform at EW PopFest
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Watch Jasmine and Aladdin meet
- Megyn Kelly grills Donna Brazile about alleged leaked email
- 'Top Chef' cooks up fresh drama in season 14 trailer
- WATCH: Michael J. Fox, Lea Thompson on the DeLorean from 'Back to the Future'
- Madonna, Jay Z nab Songwriters Hall of Fame nominations