Viggo Mortensen is no longer in talks to star in Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman, increasing speculation that the Oscar-nominated actor (Eastern Promises) might join Zack Snyder’s Superman: Man of Steel, according to Variety. Mortensen had been linked to the Snow White project, which will star Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron, but also rumored to be in the mix to play Superman villain, General Zod, in Warner Bros. superhero reboot. Mortensen and Warner Bros. did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- See Will Ferrell attempt a disastrous half-court shot in 'Daddy's Home'
- Darren Aronofsky collaborates on Paris art installation on climate change
- Amazon is releasing the 'Transparent' season 2 premiere early
- Nicholas Brendon returning to 'The Dr. Phil Show'
- 'Straight Outta Compton' star O'Shea Jackson on the film's Oscar potential
- Ricki Lake and social influencers launch #TreatmentForAll in honor of World AIDS Day
- See Jill Scott's moving acceptance speech at the Soul Train Awards