Starting today at 1 p.m. ET, The Dark Knight won’t be the only Warner Bros. title available for rental on Facebook. The next five titles included in the studio’s experiment are Inception, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Life as We Know It, and Yogi Bear. “We’re pleased to expand our test with a variety of titles that will appeal to a broad audience,” Thomas Gewecke, President of Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, said in the announcement. “These titles have substantial followings on Facebook. The Fan Pages for Harry Potter and Inception alone are two of the most popular and active communities on the site.” In care you’re curious: Inception has more than 6 million Facebook fans, while Life As We Know It, the Katherine Heigl-Josh Duhamel rom-com, has 214,766, and Yogi Bear has 161,031.
Posted March 28 2011 — 12:04 PM EDT
- 'Contracted: Phase II' director talks about his 'surreal' VMAs experience
- Sneak Peek: Early scoop from EW's Shondaland issue
- Shonda Rhimes reveals the shows she wishes she created
- Check into 'Oscar’s Hotel' with this exclusive trailer for the Vimeo series
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Jacqueline West's eerie novel, 'Dreamers Often Lie'
- Caitlyn Jenner and Kris Jenner meet for the first time in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Colin Farrell must find love in 'The Lobster' trailer
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!