Starting today at 1 p.m. ET, The Dark Knight won’t be the only Warner Bros. title available for rental on Facebook. The next five titles included in the studio’s experiment are Inception, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Life as We Know It, and Yogi Bear. “We’re pleased to expand our test with a variety of titles that will appeal to a broad audience,” Thomas Gewecke, President of Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, said in the announcement. “These titles have substantial followings on Facebook. The Fan Pages for Harry Potter and Inception alone are two of the most popular and active communities on the site.” In care you’re curious: Inception has more than 6 million Facebook fans, while Life As We Know It, the Katherine Heigl-Josh Duhamel rom-com, has 214,766, and Yogi Bear has 161,031.
Posted March 28 2011 — 12:04 PM EDT
- Ranking Tom Cruise's craziest 'Mission: Impossible' stunts
- 'Big Brother': Jason reveals what name he almost called Liz on live TV
- Nile Rodgers explains why FOLD is totally different than other music festivals
- 9 TV characters we wish were our camp counselors
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Jennifer E. Smith's 'Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between'
- Meet the beautiful scene-stealer in 'Mission: Impossible -- Rogue Nation'
- Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Warm Blood' is an infectious electro-pop tune
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!