As you no doubt saw on Wednesday’s episode of American Idol, the top 11 contestants got all gussied up this week for a glamorous Entertainment Weekly photo shoot celebrating them all making the cut for the show’s big summer tour. In the first of many behind-the-scenes peeks at the shoot, see what the Idols think about their fancy ensembles. Who loves to get dolled up? Who is “always nervous” about being styled? Who picked out a dress once modeled by Kim Kardashian? (Hint: not Paul.) And, most important of all, would James “The Durbs” Durbin go sans tail? All will be revealed in the video clip below! Then check back throughout the next week for additional behind-the-scenes goodies. And for more reality-related ramblings, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
Posted March 31 2011 — 1:00 AM EDT
- Lenny Kravitz & James Franco rock out in the new 'Guitar Hero Live' commercial
- Lady Gaga's 'AHS: Hotel' role made her feel 'so alive'
- J.K. Rowling debunks 'Harry Potter' fan theories on Twitter
- Nicolas Cage doesn’t regret turning down 'Lord of the Rings' role
- Why Kate Winslet was nervous to meet the real Joanna Hoffman for 'Steve Jobs'
- See Taylor Swift and Charli XCX perform 'Boom Clap' in Toronto
- See 'The Night Before' stars spoof 'Big' in new clip