As you no doubt saw on Wednesday’s episode of American Idol, the top 11 contestants got all gussied up this week for a glamorous Entertainment Weekly photo shoot celebrating them all making the cut for the show’s big summer tour. In the first of many behind-the-scenes peeks at the shoot, see what the Idols think about their fancy ensembles. Who loves to get dolled up? Who is “always nervous” about being styled? Who picked out a dress once modeled by Kim Kardashian? (Hint: not Paul.) And, most important of all, would James “The Durbs” Durbin go sans tail? All will be revealed in the video clip below! Then check back throughout the next week for additional behind-the-scenes goodies. And for more reality-related ramblings, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
Posted March 31 2011 — 1:00 AM EDT
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'