As you no doubt saw on Wednesday’s episode of American Idol, the top 11 contestants got all gussied up this week for a glamorous Entertainment Weekly photo shoot celebrating them all making the cut for the show’s big summer tour. In the first of many behind-the-scenes peeks at the shoot, see what the Idols think about their fancy ensembles. Who loves to get dolled up? Who is “always nervous” about being styled? Who picked out a dress once modeled by Kim Kardashian? (Hint: not Paul.) And, most important of all, would James “The Durbs” Durbin go sans tail? All will be revealed in the video clip below! Then check back throughout the next week for additional behind-the-scenes goodies. And for more reality-related ramblings, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
Posted March 31 2011 — 1:00 AM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!