As you no doubt saw on Wednesday’s episode of American Idol, the top 11 contestants got all gussied up this week for a glamorous Entertainment Weekly photo shoot celebrating them all making the cut for the show’s big summer tour. In the first of many behind-the-scenes peeks at the shoot, see what the Idols think about their fancy ensembles. Who loves to get dolled up? Who is “always nervous” about being styled? Who picked out a dress once modeled by Kim Kardashian? (Hint: not Paul.) And, most important of all, would James “The Durbs” Durbin go sans tail? All will be revealed in the video clip below! Then check back throughout the next week for additional behind-the-scenes goodies. And for more reality-related ramblings, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
Posted March 31 2011 — 1:00 AM EDT
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum