Been a bit slow lately aside from the Mad Men drama. So in honor of April Fools Day, below is our prayer to the TV gods: A dirty dozen of online traffic-boosting headlines we’d like to see:
– Lost prequel announced: Peninsula-set reboot to explain everything
– NBC reveals shocking new The Office boss: Dave Chappelle!
– Fox: “We screwed up, let’s bring back Firefly”
– The Glee and Grey’s Anatomy crossover wedding: Yes, it’s happening!
– Farscape resumes production
– Mitch Hurwitz: “There is no Arrested Development movie, we’ve totally been f—ing with you”
– Axe body spray blamed in tragic Jersey Shore nightclub fire: Will cast appear on TV again?
– Surprise! Syfy changes name back to Sci Fi Channel
– Nielsen rocked by payola scandal: Fringe and Chuck are actually TV’s most-watched shows
– HBO, Showtime abandon pay TV model: All shows now free
– Josh Holloway cast as Han Solo in Star Wars live-action TV series
– Charlie Sheen fired from Two and a Half Men after declaring himself a Vatican Assassin Warlock in crazy radio rants— oh, wait…