Jar Jar Binks is the worst character in Star Wars history, movie history, and perhaps in the entire history of human imagination. (The cartoon stick-figures in cave paintings have more depth and more believable dialogue.) So even if you are a devoted pacifist, you can’t help but giggle a little bit at a just-released video from the pranksters at Improv Everywhere, in which a guy dressed as Jar Jar Binks tries to bring happiness and joy into the lives of NYC commuters and instead ends up getting pummeled. (The video ends with a strident plea to track down the pummelers, but if you think this is real, you may want to check the calendar.) Check out the video after the jump…
Posted April 1 2011 — 11:36 AM EDT
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top latest evicted guest speaks out
- Bob Dylan's website no longer mentions his Nobel prize
- Ariel Winter slams Donald Trump for body shaming women
- Preview Mal and crew's exploits in 'Serenity: No Power in the 'Verse'
- Anne Hathaway on Oscar win: ‘I tried to pretend that I was happy
- Adam Scott to guest on 'The Good Place'
- Lady Gaga on Madonna comparisons: 'What I do is different'