Jar Jar Binks is the worst character in Star Wars history, movie history, and perhaps in the entire history of human imagination. (The cartoon stick-figures in cave paintings have more depth and more believable dialogue.) So even if you are a devoted pacifist, you can’t help but giggle a little bit at a just-released video from the pranksters at Improv Everywhere, in which a guy dressed as Jar Jar Binks tries to bring happiness and joy into the lives of NYC commuters and instead ends up getting pummeled. (The video ends with a strident plea to track down the pummelers, but if you think this is real, you may want to check the calendar.) Check out the video after the jump…
Posted April 1 2011 — 11:36 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt