Jar Jar Binks is the worst character in Star Wars history, movie history, and perhaps in the entire history of human imagination. (The cartoon stick-figures in cave paintings have more depth and more believable dialogue.) So even if you are a devoted pacifist, you can’t help but giggle a little bit at a just-released video from the pranksters at Improv Everywhere, in which a guy dressed as Jar Jar Binks tries to bring happiness and joy into the lives of NYC commuters and instead ends up getting pummeled. (The video ends with a strident plea to track down the pummelers, but if you think this is real, you may want to check the calendar.) Check out the video after the jump…
Posted April 1 2011 — 11:36 AM EDT
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!