Jar Jar Binks is the worst character in Star Wars history, movie history, and perhaps in the entire history of human imagination. (The cartoon stick-figures in cave paintings have more depth and more believable dialogue.) So even if you are a devoted pacifist, you can’t help but giggle a little bit at a just-released video from the pranksters at Improv Everywhere, in which a guy dressed as Jar Jar Binks tries to bring happiness and joy into the lives of NYC commuters and instead ends up getting pummeled. (The video ends with a strident plea to track down the pummelers, but if you think this is real, you may want to check the calendar.) Check out the video after the jump…
Posted April 1 2011 — 11:36 AM EDT
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- Max Greenfield joins 'AHS: Hotel' cast
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!