Jar Jar Binks is the worst character in Star Wars history, movie history, and perhaps in the entire history of human imagination. (The cartoon stick-figures in cave paintings have more depth and more believable dialogue.) So even if you are a devoted pacifist, you can’t help but giggle a little bit at a just-released video from the pranksters at Improv Everywhere, in which a guy dressed as Jar Jar Binks tries to bring happiness and joy into the lives of NYC commuters and instead ends up getting pummeled. (The video ends with a strident plea to track down the pummelers, but if you think this is real, you may want to check the calendar.) Check out the video after the jump…
Posted April 1 2011 — 11:36 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters