The National Basketball Association is looking into an allegation that rapper Jay-Z visited the victorious Kentucky Wildcats in their locker room following Sunday night’s win against North Carolina, the AP reports. Jay-Z is a part-owner of the New Jersey Nets, whose arena in Newark hosted the game, but league rules prohibit team personnel from mingling or having contact with amateur players who are not yet eligible for the draft. Jay-Z’s spokesperson said the artist had no comment on the matter.
Posted April 1 2011 — 10:24 AM EDT
- Strong first reactions to 'Rogue One' hit after premiere
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'