Lily Collins has been cast in the title role of Tarsem Singh’s Snow White film, according to a statement released by Relativity Media. The actress – best known for her supporting role in The Blind Side – will join Armie Hammer as the prince and Julia Roberts as the evil queen in the film, which is currently slated for a June 2012 opening. (A competing, action-packed take on the fairy tale, Snow White and the Huntsman, will star Kristen Stewart as Snow and Charlize Theron as the queen.) Collins will appear in two major releases this year – the Catholic-western-dystopia actioner Priest and the Taylor Lautner-starring thriller Abduction. Principal photography on Relativity’s currently-untitled Snow White project will begin in May.
(Tim Mosenfelder/Getty Images)
Posted April 2 2011 — 1:20 PM EDT
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- Westworld finale: 10 unanswered questions
- Westworld: Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big