The fourth novel in the Mortal Instruments series hits stores today. Below is the official trailer for City of Fallen Angels which promises there will be blood, vampires, people making out and then slapping each other, and sonorous Latin chants.
Posted April 5 2011 — 10:53 AM EDT
- Some banned 'Pokémon Go' accounts will be reinstated
- Phil Collins, Leslie Odom Jr. sing 'Easy Lover' at U.S. Open
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award