The Office is hiring more stars for its season finale: Ray Romano, James Spader and Catherine Tate will guest star as more potential replacements for the departing Michael Scott. They join the previously reported Ricky Gervais and Will Arnett in the May 19th hour-long episode. Of course, Gervais has said he’s not interested in playing the role again, Arnett was cast in an NBC comedy pilot, and Romano is on TNT’s Men of a Certain Age. Or, producers could just do a total fake out and cast somebody who isn’t even in the finale.
(Chris Hatcher/PR Photos; Landmark/PR Photos; Janet Mayer/PR Photos)
Posted April 5 2011 — 9:29 PM EDT
- See the exclusive trailer for Anthony Jeselnik's Netflix special
- Gilmore Girls 15th Anniversary: A (very detailed) look at the best of Sookie St. James
- George Miller has more 'Mad Max' films planned
- Hayley Atwell and Clark Gregg will war on 'Lip Sync Battle' — exclusive
- 'Pepsi Perfect' bottles coming to commemorate 'Back to the Future II'
- 'Project Greenlight': Jason makes the important decision of the season
- 'Doctor Who' showrunner on the fate of the sonic screwdriver