The Office is hiring more stars for its season finale: Ray Romano, James Spader and Catherine Tate will guest star as more potential replacements for the departing Michael Scott. They join the previously reported Ricky Gervais and Will Arnett in the May 19th hour-long episode. Of course, Gervais has said he’s not interested in playing the role again, Arnett was cast in an NBC comedy pilot, and Romano is on TNT’s Men of a Certain Age. Or, producers could just do a total fake out and cast somebody who isn’t even in the finale.
(Chris Hatcher/PR Photos; Landmark/PR Photos; Janet Mayer/PR Photos)
Posted April 5 2011 — 9:29 PM EDT
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyoncé releases new song, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'