Tyler Perry, who recently extended his production agreement with Lionsgate, will write, direct, produce, and star in Good Deeds, according to the studio. In the romantic drama, Perry will play a successful entrepreneur who finds himself drawn to a down-on-her-luck single mom on the eve of his marriage to a wealthy fiancée. Shooting will begin in Atlanta at the end of April.
Posted April 5 2011 — 11:02 AM EDT
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!