Just sit right back and you’ll hear a tale, a tale of fateful trip. That started from Southampton, aboard this Titanic ship. ITV’s four-hour miniseries about the doomed 1912 oceanliner is filling its cabins, with Linus Roache (Batman Begins), Geraldine Somerville (Harry Potter), and Toby Jones (Infamous) among the announced cast. The miniseries, which will begin filming this month in Hungary, will focus on different characters ranging from steerage passengers to upper class guests, according to a release from ITV. “Each point of view will culminate in a cliff hanger as the ship begins to founder … as the drama reveals which of the characters they have come to know so well will survive … and who does not.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!