Just sit right back and you’ll hear a tale, a tale of fateful trip. That started from Southampton, aboard this Titanic ship. ITV’s four-hour miniseries about the doomed 1912 oceanliner is filling its cabins, with Linus Roache (Batman Begins), Geraldine Somerville (Harry Potter), and Toby Jones (Infamous) among the announced cast. The miniseries, which will begin filming this month in Hungary, will focus on different characters ranging from steerage passengers to upper class guests, according to a release from ITV. “Each point of view will culminate in a cliff hanger as the ship begins to founder … as the drama reveals which of the characters they have come to know so well will survive … and who does not.”
Posted April 6 2011 — 12:53 PM EDT
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- 'The Big Bang Theory' shocker: Bernadette's big news!
- Here are all the featured artists on Kanye West's new album
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996