We still don’t know which Will Ferrell is going to show up at Dunder Mifflin Scranton next week, when the comedian’s four-episode arc on The Office begins – but these two new clips from Ferrell’s first episode, “Training Day,” do help flesh out his character. Michael Scott’s temporary (or not-so-temporary) replacement is a genial dude named Deangelo Vickers who loves the American southwest, has to live with a debilitating peanut allergy (“It’s a part of me”), and proclaims that he’s “just as comfortable at a ball game as I am at the opera” – a declaration that provokes utter contempt in Dwight. He’s also kind of a fox … at least in the eyes of Kelly, who clearly has a thing for non-Michael men in positions of power (Charles Miner, anyone?). Watch the clips below, then tell us: How do you think Ferrell will fare on The Office?
Posted April 8 2011 — 10:59 AM EDT
- 'Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation': What are the critics saying?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Michael & Kate, Michelle Rodriguez, Joss Stone and More!