We still don’t know which Will Ferrell is going to show up at Dunder Mifflin Scranton next week, when the comedian’s four-episode arc on The Office begins – but these two new clips from Ferrell’s first episode, “Training Day,” do help flesh out his character. Michael Scott’s temporary (or not-so-temporary) replacement is a genial dude named Deangelo Vickers who loves the American southwest, has to live with a debilitating peanut allergy (“It’s a part of me”), and proclaims that he’s “just as comfortable at a ball game as I am at the opera” – a declaration that provokes utter contempt in Dwight. He’s also kind of a fox … at least in the eyes of Kelly, who clearly has a thing for non-Michael men in positions of power (Charles Miner, anyone?). Watch the clips below, then tell us: How do you think Ferrell will fare on The Office?
Posted April 8 2011 — 10:59 AM EDT
- 9 most scathing reviews of 'Aloha'
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair stage 'Cruel Intentions' kiss during impromptu reunion
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'