We still don’t know which Will Ferrell is going to show up at Dunder Mifflin Scranton next week, when the comedian’s four-episode arc on The Office begins – but these two new clips from Ferrell’s first episode, “Training Day,” do help flesh out his character. Michael Scott’s temporary (or not-so-temporary) replacement is a genial dude named Deangelo Vickers who loves the American southwest, has to live with a debilitating peanut allergy (“It’s a part of me”), and proclaims that he’s “just as comfortable at a ball game as I am at the opera” – a declaration that provokes utter contempt in Dwight. He’s also kind of a fox … at least in the eyes of Kelly, who clearly has a thing for non-Michael men in positions of power (Charles Miner, anyone?). Watch the clips below, then tell us: How do you think Ferrell will fare on The Office?
Posted April 8 2011 — 10:59 AM EDT
- Ranking Shania Twain's 37 singles in honor of her 50th birthday
- 'It Follows' director responds to Tarantino's criticism
- Kelly Clarkson covers Dolly Parton's 'Jolene'
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' cast reveals the players they are surprised got voted in
- Why Kim Dickens almost turned down 'Fear the Walking Dead'
- Quentin Tarantino and Kevin Smith talk about renting porn in new book excerpt
- 5 Seconds of Summer explain how Third Eye Blind influenced their new album
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!