We still don’t know which Will Ferrell is going to show up at Dunder Mifflin Scranton next week, when the comedian’s four-episode arc on The Office begins – but these two new clips from Ferrell’s first episode, “Training Day,” do help flesh out his character. Michael Scott’s temporary (or not-so-temporary) replacement is a genial dude named Deangelo Vickers who loves the American southwest, has to live with a debilitating peanut allergy (“It’s a part of me”), and proclaims that he’s “just as comfortable at a ball game as I am at the opera” – a declaration that provokes utter contempt in Dwight. He’s also kind of a fox … at least in the eyes of Kelly, who clearly has a thing for non-Michael men in positions of power (Charles Miner, anyone?). Watch the clips below, then tell us: How do you think Ferrell will fare on The Office?
Posted April 8 2011 — 10:59 AM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!