We already knew that next month’s Thor would feature an appearance by Marvel’s bigscreen shaman Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury (not to mention Fury’s right-hand man Agent Coulson). But there have been rumors that one of Thor’s future Avengers teammates would also stop by for a cameo. A new video clip released may hold a clue: In the middle of a fight sequence, there’s a sudden cut to a shadowy figure…who is pointing a rather impressive-looking bow at the thunder god. Could this be our first sighting of Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye? Marvel Studios hasn’t responded to EW requests for confirmation, so you’ll have to decide for yourself by watching the video after the jump. (The maybe-Hawkeye guy is at the 0:24 mark.)
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- 6 show-stopping highlights from 'VH1 Divas: Unsilent Night'
- Twitter's #MakeABandLazy helps musicians settle in for a nap
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big