Just one week after losing their appeal to re-open their 2008 settlement against Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg, Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss are appealing the court’s decision. The Associated Press is reporting the Winklevoss twins are asking the federal appeals court to reconsider their opinion that the Harvard alums accept the terms of their settlement. Back in 2008, the Winklevosses accepted $20 million in order to drop their suit against Facebook that alleged Zuckerberg had stolen their idea for the social media site.
Posted April 18 2011 — 4:29 PM EDT
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant dies from cancer week before her episode airs
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot