Carrot Top agreed to straighten his trademark curls for a Las Vegas Magazine cover shoot. The negotiations were epic, according to LasVegasSun.com’s Kats Report. It took two hours to convince the comedian to do it. He was so afraid his curls wouldn’t return that he first offered to let them just wet his hair. Unable to tolerate the disappointed faces, he ultimately caved. The process itself took four hours. “Part of me would like to come out one night and do the show with it totally straight,” he said. “The crowd would go nuts.” [Insert your own joke here.]
Posted January 18 2015 — 11:57 AM EST
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Nick Jonas talks hosting the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards, his new image and that Kanye West cover
- Ben Stiller's little-known punk rocker past comes to light
- 'Barely Lethal' R rating overturned
- 'New Yorker' editor David Remnick defends Lena Dunham's 'dog or Jewish boyfriend' piece
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!