Carrot Top agreed to straighten his trademark curls for a Las Vegas Magazine cover shoot. The negotiations were epic, according to LasVegasSun.com’s Kats Report. It took two hours to convince the comedian to do it. He was so afraid his curls wouldn’t return that he first offered to let them just wet his hair. Unable to tolerate the disappointed faces, he ultimately caved. The process itself took four hours. “Part of me would like to come out one night and do the show with it totally straight,” he said. “The crowd would go nuts.” [Insert your own joke here.]
Posted April 19 2011 — 10:28 AM EDT
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's about Emma and more
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies