Jack Quaid, son of Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid, and Leven Rambin (Grey’s Anatomy, All My Children) have been cast as two of the Career Tributes in the movie adaptation of The Hunger Games. Making his acting debut, Quaid will play Marvel, the brutal male tribute from District 1. Ramblin will play his female counterpart Glimmer, the emerald-eyed vixen who nabs the bow and arrow set at the Cornucopia. Quaid and Ramblins’ casting comes on the heels of yesterday’s news of newcomers Dayo Okeniyi and Amandla Stenberg landing the respective roles of District 11 Tributes Thresh and Rue, and today’s revelation that Elizabeth Banks is all but signed on to play tinny handler Effie Trinket.
(PacificCoastNews.com; Craig Barritt/WireImage.com)
Posted April 19 2011 — 3:49 PM EDT
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters