Jack Quaid, son of Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid, and Leven Rambin (Grey’s Anatomy, All My Children) have been cast as two of the Career Tributes in the movie adaptation of The Hunger Games. Making his acting debut, Quaid will play Marvel, the brutal male tribute from District 1. Ramblin will play his female counterpart Glimmer, the emerald-eyed vixen who nabs the bow and arrow set at the Cornucopia. Quaid and Ramblins’ casting comes on the heels of yesterday’s news of newcomers Dayo Okeniyi and Amandla Stenberg landing the respective roles of District 11 Tributes Thresh and Rue, and today’s revelation that Elizabeth Banks is all but signed on to play tinny handler Effie Trinket.
(PacificCoastNews.com; Craig Barritt/WireImage.com)
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!