Jack Quaid, son of Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid, and Leven Rambin (Grey’s Anatomy, All My Children) have been cast as two of the Career Tributes in the movie adaptation of The Hunger Games. Making his acting debut, Quaid will play Marvel, the brutal male tribute from District 1. Ramblin will play his female counterpart Glimmer, the emerald-eyed vixen who nabs the bow and arrow set at the Cornucopia. Quaid and Ramblins’ casting comes on the heels of yesterday’s news of newcomers Dayo Okeniyi and Amandla Stenberg landing the respective roles of District 11 Tributes Thresh and Rue, and today’s revelation that Elizabeth Banks is all but signed on to play tinny handler Effie Trinket.
(PacificCoastNews.com; Craig Barritt/WireImage.com)
Posted April 19 2011 — 3:49 PM EDT
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'
- NBC's 'The Wiz Live!' finds its Cowardly Lion
- ABC's 'Scandal' team on how they'd handle Donald Trump
- Lenny Kravitz breaks silence on #penisgate with text from Steven Tyler
- A 'Lion King' animator drew a perfect tribute to Cecil the lion
- Why the best 'Goldbergs' episode is one you'll never see