Jack Quaid, son of Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid, and Leven Rambin (Grey’s Anatomy, All My Children) have been cast as two of the Career Tributes in the movie adaptation of The Hunger Games. Making his acting debut, Quaid will play Marvel, the brutal male tribute from District 1. Ramblin will play his female counterpart Glimmer, the emerald-eyed vixen who nabs the bow and arrow set at the Cornucopia. Quaid and Ramblins’ casting comes on the heels of yesterday’s news of newcomers Dayo Okeniyi and Amandla Stenberg landing the respective roles of District 11 Tributes Thresh and Rue, and today’s revelation that Elizabeth Banks is all but signed on to play tinny handler Effie Trinket.
(PacificCoastNews.com; Craig Barritt/WireImage.com)
Posted April 19 2011 — 3:49 PM EDT
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!