Jack Quaid, son of Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid, and Leven Rambin (Grey’s Anatomy, All My Children) have been cast as two of the Career Tributes in the movie adaptation of The Hunger Games. Making his acting debut, Quaid will play Marvel, the brutal male tribute from District 1. Ramblin will play his female counterpart Glimmer, the emerald-eyed vixen who nabs the bow and arrow set at the Cornucopia. Quaid and Ramblins’ casting comes on the heels of yesterday’s news of newcomers Dayo Okeniyi and Amandla Stenberg landing the respective roles of District 11 Tributes Thresh and Rue, and today’s revelation that Elizabeth Banks is all but signed on to play tinny handler Effie Trinket.
(PacificCoastNews.com; Craig Barritt/WireImage.com)
Posted April 19 2011 — 3:49 PM EDT
- 'Hamilton' pays tribute to 'Rent' on show’s 20th anniversary
- Will Ferrell, Chad Smith host ‘Red Hot’ charity drum-off
- 'Penny Dreadful': Josh Hartnett on his chemistry with Eva Green
- Bill Maher compares Donald Trump to Andrew Dice Clay on 'Real Time'
- Jessica Williams & Stephen Colbert: Cap'n Crunch vs. Morton Salt girl
- Jimmy Fallon, Paul Rudd recreate Styx's 'Too Much Time On My Hands'
- WATCH: Geena Davis recalls getting really drunk for 'Thelma & Louise'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch