Jack Quaid, son of Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid, and Leven Rambin (Grey’s Anatomy, All My Children) have been cast as two of the Career Tributes in the movie adaptation of The Hunger Games. Making his acting debut, Quaid will play Marvel, the brutal male tribute from District 1. Ramblin will play his female counterpart Glimmer, the emerald-eyed vixen who nabs the bow and arrow set at the Cornucopia. Quaid and Ramblins’ casting comes on the heels of yesterday’s news of newcomers Dayo Okeniyi and Amandla Stenberg landing the respective roles of District 11 Tributes Thresh and Rue, and today’s revelation that Elizabeth Banks is all but signed on to play tinny handler Effie Trinket.
(PacificCoastNews.com; Craig Barritt/WireImage.com)
Posted April 19 2011 — 3:49 PM EDT
- Melissa McCarthy, 50 Cent, more audition for Han Solo role on 'Conan'
- Trump slams Ailes' accusers: 'I know how much he's helped them'
- Joe Perry performs for first time since hospitalization
- WATCH: 'Black Panther' director on representation in superhero movies
- WATCH: 'Spider-Man' director confirms Zendaya character name
- 'Captain America: Steve Rogers' writer Nick Spencer talks angering fans
- WATCH: 'Workaholics' stars talk Oscar Isaac, cannibalism, and more