Lindsay Lohan will play the daughter-in-law of late mob boss John Gotti – and wife of imprisoned mobster “Junior” Gotti – in the film Gotti: Three Generations, according to a press release from Fiore Films. (A Fiore representative for Gotti had earlier told EW that Lohan was out of the running to play another role in the film: Victoria Gotti, the daughter of Gotti Sr. and sister of Gotti Jr.) As part of the deal, Lohan has also agreed to star in another Fiore film, Mob Street, written by Chazz Palminteri. Lohan joins a cast that includes John Travolta as Gotti Sr. and Joe Pesci as Gotti subordinate Angelo Ruggierio. The film will shoot in the fall, with an expected release date of late 2012.
Posted April 20 2011 — 7:26 PM EDT
- NFL star Steve Smith donned a Yoda costume at press conference
- Joe Jonas and 'Game of Thrones' star Sophie Turner are now dating
- Trailers From Hell takes on 'The Incredible Melting Man'
- Rihanna responds to Beyonce feud rumors in Instagram comment
- Transformers: The Last Knight trailer tallies 100 million views online
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': The Legion of Doom assembles in winter finale
- 'Colony' adds 'ER' alum in season 2 — exclusive
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot