Lindsay Lohan will play the daughter-in-law of late mob boss John Gotti – and wife of imprisoned mobster “Junior” Gotti – in the film Gotti: Three Generations, according to a press release from Fiore Films. (A Fiore representative for Gotti had earlier told EW that Lohan was out of the running to play another role in the film: Victoria Gotti, the daughter of Gotti Sr. and sister of Gotti Jr.) As part of the deal, Lohan has also agreed to star in another Fiore film, Mob Street, written by Chazz Palminteri. Lohan joins a cast that includes John Travolta as Gotti Sr. and Joe Pesci as Gotti subordinate Angelo Ruggierio. The film will shoot in the fall, with an expected release date of late 2012.
Posted April 20 2011 — 7:26 PM EDT
- How Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, and other stars are celebrating July 4
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Q's about Jace, Audrey, and a twist
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!