Gotham books announced today that singer and Desperate Housewives star Vanessa Williams has enlisted the help of her mother Helen Williams in writing a motivational book for women. Mother and daughter will discuss topics such as “success, failure, family, love, fear, loss, strength, resilience, children and living a meaningful life,” according to a press release. The as-yet-untitled book is scheduled for fall 2012.
(Sylvain Gaboury/PR Photos)
Posted April 20 2011 — 2:39 PM EDT
- Pearl Jam play 'Ten' front to back in Philly
- 'The Originals' boss on the difficulties of killing a beloved character
- 'The Originals' boss on [spoiler]'s heartbreaking death, hope for Davina
- 'The Originals' victim 'cried' over that tragic death
- Charli XCX releases sleek, dance-heavy video for single 'Vroom Vroom'
- 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down tonight's action sequences
- John Krasinski to star in 'Jack Ryan' Amazon series
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch