Gotham books announced today that singer and Desperate Housewives star Vanessa Williams has enlisted the help of her mother Helen Williams in writing a motivational book for women. Mother and daughter will discuss topics such as “success, failure, family, love, fear, loss, strength, resilience, children and living a meaningful life,” according to a press release. The as-yet-untitled book is scheduled for fall 2012.
(Sylvain Gaboury/PR Photos)
Posted April 20 2011 — 2:39 PM EDT
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- 'Magic Mike' star: 'Channing Tatum does not like me'