Gotham books announced today that singer and Desperate Housewives star Vanessa Williams has enlisted the help of her mother Helen Williams in writing a motivational book for women. Mother and daughter will discuss topics such as “success, failure, family, love, fear, loss, strength, resilience, children and living a meaningful life,” according to a press release. The as-yet-untitled book is scheduled for fall 2012.
(Sylvain Gaboury/PR Photos)
Posted April 20 2011 — 2:39 PM EDT
- Donald Trump makes cinema great again on hilarious Instagram account
- 'Transformers' teases new trailer in behind-the-scenes clip
- Vanessa Bayer shares backstage photos of Jennifer Aniston on 'SNL'
- Box office: 'Moana' tops for second week, Disney sets industry record
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' renewed for season 2
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big