Gotham books announced today that singer and Desperate Housewives star Vanessa Williams has enlisted the help of her mother Helen Williams in writing a motivational book for women. Mother and daughter will discuss topics such as “success, failure, family, love, fear, loss, strength, resilience, children and living a meaningful life,” according to a press release. The as-yet-untitled book is scheduled for fall 2012.
(Sylvain Gaboury/PR Photos)
Posted April 20 2011 — 2:39 PM EDT
- 'American Crime Story' coming to Netflix in 2017
- Documentary about INXS singer Michael Hutchence is in the works
- 'Prison Break' clip shows the importance of a stick of gum
- Michael C. Hall to reprise Bowie's 'Lazarus' in London
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, more to play iHeartRadio Music Festival
- ‘Halt and Catch Fire’ installs Matthew Lillard for season 3
- LCD Soundsystem close out inaugural Panorama Festival
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'
- Comic-Con 2016 Star Portraits: Day 3