Melissa de la Cruz, the author of the popular Blue Bloods vampire series, is starting on a new sequence of novels. The first book is called Witches of East End, and while I was hoping that would mean it would resemble a combination of this and this, the trailer below indicates something a little different. A coven of witches living on Long Island have the power to raise the dead, see the future, and concoct potions that can cure heartache (also known as vodka martinis). Check it out.
Posted April 22 2011 — 2:04 PM EDT
- Sony deletes 'Ghostbusters' tweet congratulating Hillary Clinton
- 'Harry Potter & the Cursed Child': Bookstores prepare release parties
- Did 'The Vampire Diaries' just cast Matt Donovan's dad?
- 'Sharknado 4' director teases Tara Reid return and even more jokes
- Orlando Bloom joins Andy Samberg HBO mockumentary 'Tour de Pharmacy'
- Justin Bieber teases music video for Major Lazer collab 'Cold Water'
- Jean-Claude Van Damme walks out of interview over 'boring' questions