Melissa de la Cruz, the author of the popular Blue Bloods vampire series, is starting on a new sequence of novels. The first book is called Witches of East End, and while I was hoping that would mean it would resemble a combination of this and this, the trailer below indicates something a little different. A coven of witches living on Long Island have the power to raise the dead, see the future, and concoct potions that can cure heartache (also known as vodka martinis). Check it out.
Posted April 22 2011 — 2:04 PM EDT
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyoncé releases new song, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- Football stars cheer 'Eddie the Eagle' in film’s Super Bowl spot