Melissa de la Cruz, the author of the popular Blue Bloods vampire series, is starting on a new sequence of novels. The first book is called Witches of East End, and while I was hoping that would mean it would resemble a combination of this and this, the trailer below indicates something a little different. A coven of witches living on Long Island have the power to raise the dead, see the future, and concoct potions that can cure heartache (also known as vodka martinis). Check it out.
Posted April 22 2011 — 2:04 PM EDT
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit