Melissa de la Cruz, the author of the popular Blue Bloods vampire series, is starting on a new sequence of novels. The first book is called Witches of East End, and while I was hoping that would mean it would resemble a combination of this and this, the trailer below indicates something a little different. A coven of witches living on Long Island have the power to raise the dead, see the future, and concoct potions that can cure heartache (also known as vodka martinis). Check it out.
Posted April 22 2011 — 2:04 PM EDT
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden sing 'Baby One More Time'
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'