NBC is no longer mad about Paul Reiser, pulling The Paul Reiser Show off the air after airing only two episodes. The comedy – which replaced Perfect Couples in the Thursday-at-8:30 p.m. slot and featured the Mad About You star playing himself – drew a meager 3.3 million viewers for its April 14 premiere and was dismissed by critics. Last night’s episode performed even worse, attracting only 2.5 million viewers and earning a 0.9 rating in the 18-to-49 demo. The network currently has no plans to air Reiser’s remaining episodes, and will show repeats of The Office in its place for the rest of the season.
(Image Credit: Chirs Haston/NBC)
Posted April 22 2011 — 8:52 PM EDT
- See the new trailer for 'The Good Dinosaur'
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' writer teases Shaq's upcoming guest appearance
- Bindi Irwin performs emotional 'DWTS' tribute to late father Steve Irwin
- The Cure announce 25-date North American tour
- Jessica Williams discusses gun violence during blistering 'Daily Show' segment
- You can get a master's degree in David Lynch filmmaking
- Instagram turns 5! Can you guess the stars' first photo?