Everyone knows Oscar Wilde was fond of one-liners, but would he have been a fan of “That’s what she said?” Moreover, how would the man who loved his bachelors have felt about The Situation? We’ll never know. But you can be sure that it is hysterical to watch Santino Fontana and David Furr, who play Algernon and Jack in Broadway’s current revival of Wilde’s Importance of Being Earnest at Roundabout Theatre Company, act out scenes from Jersey Shore as their very English characters (and in full 19th century costume). “Work blows d— for skittles right now” was apparently meant to be said with a stiff upper lip. Check out all five episodes their web series “Jersey Shore Gone Wilde” below. (Take heed: They contain profanity and are NSFW.)
- Macklemore got Ken Griffey Jr. to recreate his famous rookie card
- Celebrate Shania Twain's birthday by playing 'Shania lyric or motivational poster?'
- Justin Bieber drops 'What Do You Mean?' after online leak
- Snoop Dogg watches tree frogs have an orgy on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
- Jimmy Kimmel unveils Donald Trump's new ad campaign
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!