I’ve been staring at my computer screen for the last five minutes trying to come up with the words to describe my reaction to the new trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2. On the one hand, I feel it is my journalistic obligation to note dispassionately that it features foreboding shots of horcruxes, ominous shots of Severus Snape (Alan Rickman), and disquieting voice-over from Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes). And on the other hand, OMIGOD, did you SEE that giant pale dragon breaking out of Gringotts, and the fiendfyre attacking Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson), and Harry (Daniel Radcliffe) literally pulling Voldemort into battle with him?!? Harry Potter fans worldwide are now confronted more than ever with the delicious irony of wishing July 15 could be tomorrow and yet never actually wanting this movie to end. Check out the trailer below and see for yourself:
Posted April 27 2011 — 10:13 PM EDT
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!