The cast of Glee are currently shooting the season finale in New York City and hitting various Big Apple landmarks like Tiffany’s and Times Square. So it’s natural for them to run into one of New York (and Broadway’s) biggest icons: Patti LuPone. While early reports have LuPone acting opposite Lea Michele and Chris Colfer, EW has learned it’s actually Michele (Rachel) and Cory Monteith (Finn) who share the screen with the fabulous LuPone. Fingers crossed for a sing-off between diva one (Michele) and diva two (LuPone).
(Sylvain Gaboury/PR Photos)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!