The cast of Glee are currently shooting the season finale in New York City and hitting various Big Apple landmarks like Tiffany’s and Times Square. So it’s natural for them to run into one of New York (and Broadway’s) biggest icons: Patti LuPone. While early reports have LuPone acting opposite Lea Michele and Chris Colfer, EW has learned it’s actually Michele (Rachel) and Cory Monteith (Finn) who share the screen with the fabulous LuPone. Fingers crossed for a sing-off between diva one (Michele) and diva two (LuPone).
(Sylvain Gaboury/PR Photos)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!