The cast of Glee are currently shooting the season finale in New York City and hitting various Big Apple landmarks like Tiffany’s and Times Square. So it’s natural for them to run into one of New York (and Broadway’s) biggest icons: Patti LuPone. While early reports have LuPone acting opposite Lea Michele and Chris Colfer, EW has learned it’s actually Michele (Rachel) and Cory Monteith (Finn) who share the screen with the fabulous LuPone. Fingers crossed for a sing-off between diva one (Michele) and diva two (LuPone).
(Sylvain Gaboury/PR Photos)
Posted April 28 2011 — 4:23 PM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere