The cast of Glee are currently shooting the season finale in New York City and hitting various Big Apple landmarks like Tiffany’s and Times Square. So it’s natural for them to run into one of New York (and Broadway’s) biggest icons: Patti LuPone. While early reports have LuPone acting opposite Lea Michele and Chris Colfer, EW has learned it’s actually Michele (Rachel) and Cory Monteith (Finn) who share the screen with the fabulous LuPone. Fingers crossed for a sing-off between diva one (Michele) and diva two (LuPone).
(Sylvain Gaboury/PR Photos)
Posted April 28 2011 — 4:23 PM EDT
- Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan exchange comic haymakers in 'Top Five' outtakes
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Buffy season 8 recap: 'No Future for You'/'Wolves at the Gate'
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway