The cast of Glee are currently shooting the season finale in New York City and hitting various Big Apple landmarks like Tiffany’s and Times Square. So it’s natural for them to run into one of New York (and Broadway’s) biggest icons: Patti LuPone. While early reports have LuPone acting opposite Lea Michele and Chris Colfer, EW has learned it’s actually Michele (Rachel) and Cory Monteith (Finn) who share the screen with the fabulous LuPone. Fingers crossed for a sing-off between diva one (Michele) and diva two (LuPone).
(Sylvain Gaboury/PR Photos)
Posted April 28 2011 — 4:23 PM EDT
- 5 wildest moments from National Concert Day
- 'Game of Thrones' Carice van Houten: 'I washed his body 50 times'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' stars are seeking raises again
- Celine Dion to cover Queen at the Billboard Music Awards
- Stephen Colbert drinks tequila with his guests
- Score 'Hunger Games' set collectibles in upcoming auction
- Blake Lively fights a shark in new 'The Shallows' trailer