Director Adam Shankman has added one more name to the all-star cast of his big-screen adaptation of the ’80s-rock-and-roll Broadway musical Rock of Ages. Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston will play the mayor of Los Angeles, whose wife (to be played by Catherine Zeta-Jones) is an ultraconservative anti-rock-music crusader. Cranston joins a cast that also includes Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Mary J. Blige, Russell Brand, and Paul Giamatti. Rock of Ages begins shooting this month in Miami.
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big