Simon & Schuster announced today that they are planning to publish a memoir written by Academy Award-winning actress Melissa Leo. In the book, Leo will cover her decades working in both television and film, as well as her childhood, and tumultuous relationship with actor John Heard. Leo received an Oscar this year for her performance as the late Alice Ward in The Fighter. The memoir is scheduled to come out in 2013.
Posted May 2 2011 — 9:00 AM EDT
- How to pretend you've read 'Infinite Jest'
- Elders react to 'Batman v Superman' trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner talks comic villain Negan in season 6
- 'American Ultra' teaser: Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart fight the government
- Ice-T lends his voice to 'Dora the Explorer,' 'The Smurfs' and 'Care Bears'
- Let's rank the 'Mission: Impossible' movies
- Guess which celebrities wrote these children's books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!