ABC decided it can’t afford a Food Revolution during May sweeps. The broadcaster has pulled Jamie Oliver’s low-rated anti-junk food reality show from the rest of its schedule this month. The most recent episode delivered about 5 million viewers and a 1.5 adult demo rating on Tuesday night. ABC will burn off the remaining episodes on Fridays at 9 p.m. starting June 3. Meanwhile ABC’s other sophomore midseason reality bubble show, Shark Tank, is doing about the same as Jamie Oliver, though in a much tougher time period on Fridays. Fingers crossed that gets a pickup.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo