Naya Rivera, who plays closeted cheerleader Santana on Glee, will host the GLAAD Media Awards ceremony in San Francisco on May 14. Sex and the City alum Kim Cattrall will also be on hand to accept the Golden Gate Award. Additionally, guests including Oscar-winning Milk screenwriter Dustin Lance Black, The Kids are All Right’s writer/director Lisa Cholodenko, and Grey’s Anatomy star Sara Ramirez are slated to attend. Learn more about the awards at GLAAD’s website.
Posted May 4 2011 — 3:46 PM EDT
- Ava DuVernay nixes 'Black Panther' gig: 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- Gal Godot: 'It’s impossible not to be a little nervous' about playing Wonder Woman
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!