Project Runway has announced that season 9 of the fashion reality-competition will run this summer, but the even bigger news from Lifetime was the news that another Runway All Stars is in the works. The last time the show’s best-of-the-best faced-off was in 2009, when season 2’s Daniel Vosovic won the Project Runway All Star Challenge. The network is planning eight one-hour episodes of All Stars, but an airdate has yet to be determined.
Posted May 4 2011 — 12:35 PM EDT
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans wanted for allegedly attacking ex-fiance