Project Runway has announced that season 9 of the fashion reality-competition will run this summer, but the even bigger news from Lifetime was the news that another Runway All Stars is in the works. The last time the show’s best-of-the-best faced-off was in 2009, when season 2’s Daniel Vosovic won the Project Runway All Star Challenge. The network is planning eight one-hour episodes of All Stars, but an airdate has yet to be determined.
Posted May 4 2011 — 12:35 PM EDT
- Comic-Con 2016: 'Sherlock' panel reveals 3 key names to tease season 4
- Miles Teller joins Keith Urban onstage for 'My Girl'
- Comic-Con 2016: 'Supernatural' reveals Sam's fate
- Leslie Jones calls for peace after racist Twitter posts: 'Hug someone'
- Selena Gomez says she needs to 'rethink some areas' of her life
- 'Vixen' season 2: The Flash and Firestorm return in Comic-Con clip
- 'Sherlock' season 4 first trailer