Diane Farr has a reputation for frank talk (Loveline, The Job, Rescue Me, Californication, AssCastles), and the follow-up to her first book Girl Code – the concept memoir Kissing Outside the Lines, which examines interracial relationships in America, including her own marriage – is no exception. Watch our exclusive first look at the trailer for the book, now on shelves, below. It does a good job of making you want to read it with clever displays of praise from the likes of Tim Robbins (“Smart, funny and insightful – Diane Farr has written a a great book on the challenges facing interracial couples in America”), Modern Family’s Julie Bowen (“Farr has three kids and she still found time to write a pee-yourself funny examination of interracial love. I hate her”), and Lisa Ling, who also cameos (“As a journalist I found the reach of Diane’s book inspiring and important, but as a wife to someone of a different ethnic background – it was like therapy with laughter”). It also makes you want to see Farr film a documentary on the subject.
Posted May 5 2011 — 12:12 PM EDT
- Anthony Geary may return to 'General Hospital' if 'story is interesting'
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ellie Kemper, Matthew Fox, The VS Angels & More!