Diane Farr has a reputation for frank talk (Loveline, The Job, Rescue Me, Californication, AssCastles), and the follow-up to her first book Girl Code – the concept memoir Kissing Outside the Lines, which examines interracial relationships in America, including her own marriage – is no exception. Watch our exclusive first look at the trailer for the book, now on shelves, below. It does a good job of making you want to read it with clever displays of praise from the likes of Tim Robbins (“Smart, funny and insightful – Diane Farr has written a a great book on the challenges facing interracial couples in America”), Modern Family’s Julie Bowen (“Farr has three kids and she still found time to write a pee-yourself funny examination of interracial love. I hate her”), and Lisa Ling, who also cameos (“As a journalist I found the reach of Diane’s book inspiring and important, but as a wife to someone of a different ethnic background – it was like therapy with laughter”). It also makes you want to see Farr film a documentary on the subject.
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- Jimmy Kimmel makes fake commercial for Met Gala 'Rihanket'
- 'Chicken Run' director sets up next film
- Penultimate Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Art of Evolution sets the stage for an intense finale
- Who said it: Tony Stark or Robert Downey Jr.?
- Paul Giamatti is anti-dildo in 'Inside Amy Schumer' clip
- Manny Pacquiao being sued for failure to disclose injury ahead of Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight
- Reese Witherspoon and Aidy Bryant almost run away together twice in ‘SNL’ promo
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!