If you want to see a car-heist film that doesn’t completely trample the laws of physics, the upcoming indie thriller Drive might just be the movie you’ve been waiting for. Directed by Danish filmmaker Nicolas Winding Refn – the auteur behind muscular films like Valhalla Rising and Bronson – Drive stars Ryan Gosling as a stuntman with a side-career as a Transporter-ish criminal driver. The film debuts at Cannes, and a two-minute clip just released on the Internet looks appropriately moody, filled with noir-ish visuals, a slow-burn soundtrack, and meaningful Gosling grimaces. Check out the clip after the jump…
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- Casting Net: Stanley Tucci rounds out cast of Disney's live-action 'Beauty and the Beast'
- From 'Time': Amy Schumer takes a dive on the red carpet before Kanye and Kim Kardashian
- Ben Affleck 'regrets' lobbying PBS over slave-owning ancestor
- Kylie Jenner wants teens to stop sucking on shot glasses
- 'Daredevil' renewed for season 2; new showrunners named
- Jay Leno as David Letterman guest? Invitation reportedly has been made
- 'Scream': MTV's new trailer messes with your head
- ACM Awards 2015: We grade 19 full performances
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- Reese & Sofia, Michael B. Jordan, Rebecca & Jerry and More!