If you want to see a car-heist film that doesn’t completely trample the laws of physics, the upcoming indie thriller Drive might just be the movie you’ve been waiting for. Directed by Danish filmmaker Nicolas Winding Refn – the auteur behind muscular films like Valhalla Rising and Bronson – Drive stars Ryan Gosling as a stuntman with a side-career as a Transporter-ish criminal driver. The film debuts at Cannes, and a two-minute clip just released on the Internet looks appropriately moody, filled with noir-ish visuals, a slow-burn soundtrack, and meaningful Gosling grimaces. Check out the clip after the jump…
Posted May 6 2011 — 12:23 PM EDT
- Usher announces new album, 'Hard II Love'
- 'The Girl on the Train': The terrifying scene that's not in the book
- 'The Art of Jock' is an in-depth look at a unique comic artist
- VMAs 2016: Who will win?
- Carly Rae Jepsen teases new album after releasing 'E·MO·TION Side B'
- 'Game of Thrones' actor Jason Momoa now has his own Guinness beer
- When are the VMAs? And other burning questions answered!