Golden Globes host Ricky Gervais is getting back on the big-screen: EW has learned exclusively that Gervais will voice the spy dog Argonaut in this summer’s Spy Kids: All The Time in the World. Jokes Gervais, “Not only am I lending my voice to Spy Kids, but they can keep it. I’m sick of it.” World is the fourth installment in the Spy Kids franchise and stars Jessica Alba, Jeremy Piven, and Joel McHale, and boasts appearances by original cast members Antonio Banderas, Danny Trejo, Alexa Vega, and Daryl Sabara. Alba plays a mother of two and retired spy who’s brought back into action when Piven’s ruthless villain, the Timekeeper, attempts to take over the world. Written and directed by Robert Rodriguez, Spy Kids: All the Time in the World will hit theaters in 3-D on Aug. 19.
Posted May 6 2011 — 12:00 PM EDT
- 'The Bachelor': Nick Viall suits up for first promo
- WATCH: 'Outlander' scoop: How Claire almost killed Dougal in Season 2
- 'The Walking Dead': What if Glenn lived? Steven Yeun speculates
- 'Great British Baking Show' hosts line up new gig
- Watch Calvin Harris' new video for break up anthem 'My Way'
- WATCH: 'Shark Tank': Kevin O'Leary explains why he's Mr. Wonderful
- Bill Murray to sing 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame' at World Series