Actress Dana Wynter, 79, died May 5 of congestive heart failure at a hospital in Ojai, Calif., the Washington Post reports. Wynter starred in 1956 sci-fi classic Invasion of the Body Snatchers. The B-movie was her first as a leading lady and earned critical acclaim.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten talks nude scenes, the Red Woman's agenda (spoiler-free)
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling apologizes to fans for a 'Harry Potter' character's death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' earns $187.7M at weekend box office, second-best U.S. debut ever
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!