This is a situation. Mike Sorrentino, also known as Jersey Shore’s Situation, has filed a lawsuit against his father Frank Sorrentino, claiming the defendant is illegally using his likeness on The Confrontation, a website the elder Sorrentino set up to air videos about the reality star. In the videos, Frank claims, among other things, that the Jersey Shore star abandoned his family and was fired from a job because of inappropriate sexual behavior. In court papers obtained by EW, the younger Sorrentino is requesting unspecified damages and asking that his father discontinue using his name. Frank Sorrentino could not be reached for comment.
Posted May 17 2011 — 1:47 PM EDT
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?
- Trump launches surreal nightly newscast
- Carpool Karaoke: Lady Gaga sings 'Bad Romance' with James Corden
- President Obama reads mean tweets on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (again)
- Carrie Underwood's debut album 'Some Hearts' sets country record