This is a situation. Mike Sorrentino, also known as Jersey Shore’s Situation, has filed a lawsuit against his father Frank Sorrentino, claiming the defendant is illegally using his likeness on The Confrontation, a website the elder Sorrentino set up to air videos about the reality star. In the videos, Frank claims, among other things, that the Jersey Shore star abandoned his family and was fired from a job because of inappropriate sexual behavior. In court papers obtained by EW, the younger Sorrentino is requesting unspecified damages and asking that his father discontinue using his name. Frank Sorrentino could not be reached for comment.
Posted May 17 2011 — 1:47 PM EDT
- Metallica gets the comic book treatment
- Prepare to be enchanted by this Hayao Miyazaki tribute video
- David Faustino teases 'Married... with Children' spin-off
- Jon Stewart reveals what he's been scribbling all these years
- Man Booker prize 2015 longlist announced
- Key & Peele's 'Sportscenter' spoof makes teachers the stars
- Tom Cruise pranked Simon Pegg on the set of 'Mission Impossible'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ellie Kemper, Matthew Fox, The VS Angels & More!