This is a situation. Mike Sorrentino, also known as Jersey Shore’s Situation, has filed a lawsuit against his father Frank Sorrentino, claiming the defendant is illegally using his likeness on The Confrontation, a website the elder Sorrentino set up to air videos about the reality star. In the videos, Frank claims, among other things, that the Jersey Shore star abandoned his family and was fired from a job because of inappropriate sexual behavior. In court papers obtained by EW, the younger Sorrentino is requesting unspecified damages and asking that his father discontinue using his name. Frank Sorrentino could not be reached for comment.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!