Conan O’Brien is bringing his late-night act back to New York, where it first began. TBS announced today that O’Brien’s show will spend four nights at New York’s Beacon Theater, beginning Oct. 31, to celebrate his cable show’s one-year anniversary. In 2012, Conan will hit the road again, with a trip to Chicago.
Posted May 18 2011 — 9:20 AM EDT
- 'Hugo' author Brian Selznick on 'The Marvels,' his most personal story yet
- Max Greenfield reveals the greatest compliment he received from Lady Gaga
- Pete Davidson explains how he got an 'SNL' audition
- 25 things we can't believe about 1990
- 'Finding Carter' season 2 is basically How to Get Away With Being a Teenager
- See the new trailer for 'The Good Dinosaur'
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' writer teases Shaq's upcoming guest appearance