Conan O’Brien is bringing his late-night act back to New York, where it first began. TBS announced today that O’Brien’s show will spend four nights at New York’s Beacon Theater, beginning Oct. 31, to celebrate his cable show’s one-year anniversary. In 2012, Conan will hit the road again, with a trip to Chicago.
Posted May 18 2011 — 9:20 AM EDT
- Original Pocahontas voice actress Judy Kuhn sings ‘Colors of the Wind’ in different styles
- Franz Ferdinand and Sparks collaboration, FFS, drops video for 'Call Girl'
- 'Kung Fury' is the most insane, over-the-top '80s action movie you never saw
- There's a lot of dancing in Lil Mama's new video
- Pink Floyd celebrates 50 years of existence with plaque
- Tame Impala releases another video for 'Cause I'm A Man'
- 'Lego Jurassic World' trailer features Lego Chris Pratt and Lego Indominous Rex