Conan O’Brien is bringing his late-night act back to New York, where it first began. TBS announced today that O’Brien’s show will spend four nights at New York’s Beacon Theater, beginning Oct. 31, to celebrate his cable show’s one-year anniversary. In 2012, Conan will hit the road again, with a trip to Chicago.
Posted May 18 2011 — 9:20 AM EDT
- The Property Bros. try to make Broadway dreams come true in spoof
- Young Broadway fan honors Tony nominees with adorable Lego recreations
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer