We were just writing about this. Well, not this trailer. This is much shorter than what ad buyers saw in New York City this week and lacks its judges panel scenes and their moments with the contestants. But it still gives you a broader look at Fox’s The X Factor. Check it out (Hey … did Fox really put ultra-Brit Simon Cowell up against an American flag at the end?).
Posted May 20 2011 — 8:03 AM EDT
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge explains Ethan's evolution
- 'Graceland' costar Vanessa Ferlito breaks down 'Chester Cheeto' and Charlie's big lie
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover