We were just writing about this. Well, not this trailer. This is much shorter than what ad buyers saw in New York City this week and lacks its judges panel scenes and their moments with the contestants. But it still gives you a broader look at Fox’s The X Factor. Check it out (Hey … did Fox really put ultra-Brit Simon Cowell up against an American flag at the end?).
Posted May 20 2011 — 8:03 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'