We were just writing about this. Well, not this trailer. This is much shorter than what ad buyers saw in New York City this week and lacks its judges panel scenes and their moments with the contestants. But it still gives you a broader look at Fox’s The X Factor. Check it out (Hey … did Fox really put ultra-Brit Simon Cowell up against an American flag at the end?).
Posted May 20 2011 — 8:03 AM EDT
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing
- 'Supergirl' taps Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane
- Jenny Slate declares 'Climate Deniers Be Cray!' in new video
- Kevin Bacon talks 'Cop Car': 'I'm numb to s--- blowing up'
- 'Game of Thrones' recasts familiar role with 'Exorcist' star
- 'Jem and the Holograms' tribute album out this week