We were just writing about this. Well, not this trailer. This is much shorter than what ad buyers saw in New York City this week and lacks its judges panel scenes and their moments with the contestants. But it still gives you a broader look at Fox’s The X Factor. Check it out (Hey … did Fox really put ultra-Brit Simon Cowell up against an American flag at the end?).
Posted May 20 2011 — 8:03 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade