Oscar-winner Marion Cotillard and actor-director Guillaume Canet have welcomed their first child, a boy named Marcel, according to People. The child was born in Paris on Thursday night. (Canet is best known stateside for starring opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in The Beach, and for directing the thriller Tell No One.) A source told People that “mother and baby are fine” and that Cotillard is “very happy.”
Posted May 20 2011 — 11:11 AM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!