Lauren Alaina was all smiles backstage at the Nokia Theater, and she appeared genuinely happy for her fellow teenager Scotty McCreery, who took home the season 10 crown. EW spoke with her after the show to talk about her obvious connection with Scotty McCreery (including those kisses she showered on him), her duet with season 4 champion Carrie Underwood, and what she hopes to do now that the show is over. Watch the exclusive interview below.
Posted May 26 2011 — 1:25 AM EDT
- Matthew Broderick debuts his very own Donald Trump impression
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen make for ultimate Charades team
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big