John Cho (Star Trek) has joined Total Recall, Sony’s remake of the 1990 Arnold Schwarzenegger sci-fi action film that begins shooting Monday in Toronto. Cho will play McClane, the smooth-talking rep for the mind-messing company that tempts Colin Farrell’s Douglas Quaid to implant fantastic memories into his brain. Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel, as the Hollywood Reporter and Collider.com reported, will play Quaid’s wife and his revolutionary girlfriend, respectively. Bryan Cranston has been cast as the futuristic villain played by Ronny Cox in the original film, and Ethan Hawke will have a small role as well. Bill Nighy, who worked with Recall’s director Len Wiseman on the Underworld franchise, remains in talks, reportedly to play the revolutionary hero, Kuato.
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!