The Backstreet Boys hold a special place in my heart, as they were the subjects of my very first EW cover story all the way back in 1998. In the 13 years since, I’ve crossed paths with them four more times, most recently for an interview with the four remaining BSB members and the five New Kids on the Block, who have joined forces for a summer arena tour and joint compilation album (which cracked the top 10 in its first week of release). Now that the NKOTBSB tour has begun, go to our Entertainment Weekly Facebook page and “like” us to unlock our bonus video footage of the nine guys at our EW photo shoot, where they discussed why the two groups gel so well, and which New Kids serve as “big brothers” to which Backstreet Boys.
Posted June 2 2011 — 2:49 PM EDT
- X marks Mulder and Scully in exclusive new 'X-Files' poster
- Animal Collective announce 'Painting With,' share 'FloriDada'
- J.J. Abrams is excited for mothers and daughters to see new 'Star Wars'
- Peter Jackson teases 'Doctor Who' directing gig
- 'Supergirl' scores full season at CBS
- Shopping for a 1920s Parisian bedroom like the one in 'The Danish Girl'? Check eBay.
- 'Supergirl': Mehcad Brooks talks stepping out of a superhero's shadow