On The Big Bang Theory, Jim Parsons plays someone who would like to believe that he’s ahead of his time. Now on iCarly, he’ll play someone who claims that he actually is. EW has learned that the Emmy-winning actor will guest star on Miranda Cosgrove’s hit Nickelodeon sitcom as Caleb, a psychiatric patient who thinks that he hails from the future. He winds up befriending Carly and Co. when they visit the ward. Parsons, who is currently appearing on Broadway in The Normal Heart, shoots his guest spot today; the episode will air later this year as part of the show’s fourth season. Jane Lynch and Jack Black have also popped up in season 4, which is averaging 6.4 million viewers per episode.
(Bob Charlotte/PR Photos; Lisa Rose/Nickelodeon)
Posted June 6 2011 — 10:40 AM EDT
- '12 Deadly Days' trailer promises mayhem under mistletoe
- Nat Geo's 'Mars' pulls off the tricky art of the pre-enactment
- 'Bingeworthy' hosts get honest about 'Fuller House'
- 'Homeland' casts 'Medium' star as alt-right media personality
- Grammy nominee Amy Schumer defends herself against haters on Instagram
- Barry Jenkins deconstructs the swimming lesson scene from 'Moonlight'
- 'Outlander:' Caitriona Balfe shares scoop from season 3
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans