Mandi Bierly is known for covering TV vampires and their torsos, having an abnormally high tolerance for both awesomely bad TV movies and clichéd big-screen romantic comedies, and encouraging readers to share their obsessive/shameful entertainment habits and memories in her PopWatch Confessionals.
Posted June 6 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- Hulu executive explains decision to pull '19 Kids & Counting'
- Mariah Carey calls 'American Idol' stint as 'the worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy
- Hilary Duff shares the track listing for 'Breathe In. Breathe Out.'