Hot off the success of Bridesmaids, Universal is set to renew its vows with the team of Judd Apatow and Paul Feig. EW has confirmed that, as first reported by Deadline, the studio has bought a comedy pitch from the duo, whose partnership goes back to co-creating the cult TV series Freaks and Geeks. Feig, who directed Bridesmaids, will write and direct the new comedy, and Apatow will again produce. No plot details yet, aside from the fact that the film will be an unconventional love story. Nevertheless, if you’re a fan of Team Apatow-Feig, you’re free to begin getting excited right now.
- Matthew Broderick debuts his very own Donald Trump impression
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen make for ultimate Charades team
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big