Country singer-songwriter Willie Nelson pleaded no contest Wednesday in West Texas to a misdemeanor charge of drug paraphernalia, and will pay a $500 fine, plus $280 more in court costs, according to a Reuters report. Nelson was charged last November after six ounces of marijuana were reportedly found in his tour bus at a routine checkpoint, although court officials now say less than two ounces were discovered – the difference between a felony and a misdemeanor. County attorney C.R. Bramblett said the case would be dismissed in 30 days if Nelson remains out of trouble.
Posted June 8 2011 — 9:29 PM EDT
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big