Rapper Flo Rida was arrested this morning in Miami Beach and charged with driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license, according to People. Police pulled over his 2008 Bugatti after he was observed driving erratically, and he failed an on-scene sobriety test.
Posted June 9 2011 — 11:04 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert unveils rejected TED talks on 'The Late Show'
- Gabrielle Union channels Rihanna for 'Musical Morning Announcements' on Fallon
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC