Rapper Flo Rida was arrested this morning in Miami Beach and charged with driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license, according to People. Police pulled over his 2008 Bugatti after he was observed driving erratically, and he failed an on-scene sobriety test.
Posted June 9 2011 — 11:04 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade