Sly is headed to the Big Easy: Sylvester Stallone will reteam with producer Joel Silver for an action thriller based on the Matz graphic novel Bullet to the Head, Warner Bros. announced today. Walter Hill (48 Hrs.) has been tapped to direct. Stallone and Silver previously worked together on Demolition Man and Assassins, while Silver produced Hill’s 48 Hrs. and The Warriors. The movie – which begins shooting in Louisiana later this month and includes Fast Five’s Sung Kang in its cast – centers on a New Orleans hitman, played by Stallone, and a Big Apple cop who join forces to seek revenge for the murders of their partners.
Posted June 10 2011 — 10:55 PM EDT
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale