EW has confirmed that Game of Thrones’ Sean Bean was injured in a brawl that took place at a London pub Sunday night. (The incident was first reported in London’s Daily Mail.) Bean was smoking a cigarette outside with 22-year-old model April Summers when a passerby made suggestive comments. The British actor confronted the heckler, who left at first. But he returned later and a scuffle erupted, leaving Bean with a facial bruise and a stabbing wound from broken glass. Bean, most famous for playing Boromir in the first Lord of the Rings, opted against a trip to the hospital and patched himself with a first aid kit before reportedly ordering another drink.
Posted June 14 2011 — 1:39 PM EDT
- Snoop Dogg calls for 'Roots' boycott in Instagram video
- Follow these stars while watching 'The Bachelorette'
- 'General Hospital': Kirsten Storms confirms break due to 'skin issues'
- Demi Lovato mourns great-grandmother's death in emotional tribute
- Adele calls out fan for filming her concert
- Drake holds steady for fourth week at No. 1 on Billboard 200
- 'Person of Interest' exclusive: Finch and Reese face old foe
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers