EW has confirmed that Game of Thrones’ Sean Bean was injured in a brawl that took place at a London pub Sunday night. (The incident was first reported in London’s Daily Mail.) Bean was smoking a cigarette outside with 22-year-old model April Summers when a passerby made suggestive comments. The British actor confronted the heckler, who left at first. But he returned later and a scuffle erupted, leaving Bean with a facial bruise and a stabbing wound from broken glass. Bean, most famous for playing Boromir in the first Lord of the Rings, opted against a trip to the hospital and patched himself with a first aid kit before reportedly ordering another drink.
Posted June 14 2011 — 1:39 PM EDT
- Jack White showed up at a neighborhood potluck and was barely recognized
- Rick Moranis passed on 'Ghostbusters' reboot cameo
- Brian Grazer says he’s working on an Eddie Murphy movie for Netflix
- 'Life and Death' fails in its reimagining of 'Twilight' gender roles
- 5 things you'll see in the 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere
- Sara Bareilles says judging on 'The Sing-Off' made her self-image issues resurface
- How Fred Savage went from actor to director to actor again to star in 'The Grinder'