If you occasionally find yourself humming the wondrous little tunes from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, then A) you’re such a nerd! and B) me too. Turns out that Robin William is also a fan of the Zelda franchise, as shown by a new advertisement for the about-to-be-released 3DS version of Ocarina. “The first time I saw you, I knew we’d be linked forever,” says Williams. “For you, I’d travel to the four corners of the world…I became your hero.” It seems like he’s talking to Princess Zelda…but there’s a rather lovely twist. (Also fun: Williams appears to have stolen Brad Pitt’s beard, just like just like Matthew Fox’s – it’s for his Broadway role in Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo) Check out the video below:
Posted June 15 2011 — 7:25 PM EDT
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' star Matt Letscher teases Legion of Doom's debut
- 'La La Land,' 'Moonlight,' 'Zootopia' make AFI's top 10 films of 2016
- Watch John Glenn's appearance on 'Frasier'
- WATCH: How 'House of Cards' helped Mahershala Ali with 'Moonlight'
- 'Logan' screens extended preview, early reactions praise gritty tone
- WATCH: Bobby Moynihan, Judah Friedlander, Sasheer Zamata honor trees
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, Rob Lowe, more pay tribute to John Glenn on Twitter
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes