After being charged with DUI, hit-and-run, battery on a police officer and resisting arrest, Planet of the Apes star Estella Warren has checked into a residential treatment facility, People reports. Warren’s attorney, Darren Kavinoky, tells the magazine that the 32-year-old former model has been fitted with a SCRAM bracelet, which detects alcohol in the system, to “prove that she isn’t drinking.” Authorities allege that Warren hit an officer who tried to arrest her after her Prius crashed into three cars on May 24. Warren could be sentenced up to six months in jail for the four misdemeanor charges.
Posted June 17 2011 — 8:27 PM EDT
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big