Mad Men may be renewed for two seasons, but star Jon Hamm is now signed for three. AMC recently made a deal with showrunner Matthew Weiner to continue the retro drama for a couple more years, with a strong possibility of doing a third. Now it looks like the show is set to finish its run in a grand total of seven seasons now that sources confirm Hamm has inked a deal with producer Lionsgate TV for a trio of years. The show still hasn’t started production on season five, but the writers room is in full swing.
(Frank Ockenfels 3/AMC)
Posted June 21 2011 — 8:20 PM EDT
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary
- Lifetime greenlights flick about Charles Manson gals
- 'Graceland' first look: Watch Johnny help Sid escape
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!