Mad Men may be renewed for two seasons, but star Jon Hamm is now signed for three. AMC recently made a deal with showrunner Matthew Weiner to continue the retro drama for a couple more years, with a strong possibility of doing a third. Now it looks like the show is set to finish its run in a grand total of seven seasons now that sources confirm Hamm has inked a deal with producer Lionsgate TV for a trio of years. The show still hasn’t started production on season five, but the writers room is in full swing.
(Frank Ockenfels 3/AMC)
Posted June 21 2011 — 8:20 PM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade