Mad Men may be renewed for two seasons, but star Jon Hamm is now signed for three. AMC recently made a deal with showrunner Matthew Weiner to continue the retro drama for a couple more years, with a strong possibility of doing a third. Now it looks like the show is set to finish its run in a grand total of seven seasons now that sources confirm Hamm has inked a deal with producer Lionsgate TV for a trio of years. The show still hasn’t started production on season five, but the writers room is in full swing.
(Frank Ockenfels 3/AMC)
Posted June 21 2011 — 8:20 PM EDT
- Leonard Nimoy's legacy: A long and prosperous life remembered
- Entertainment Geekly: Leonard Nimoy and the importance of being Spock
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Emma go evil?
- 'Lost' alum Terry O’Quinn to star in ABC's 'The Adversaries' pilot
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- Kelly Osbourne is leaving E!'s Fashion Police
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming