Will Smith is courting Men in Black III co-star Emma Thompson to write the screenplay for a remake of Annie that would star his daughter, Willow. A spokesperson for Thompson confirmed a New York Magazine report that talks were underway, though a role in front of the cameras does not appear to be in the cards for the actress. The Oscar-winning writer (Sense and Sensibility) and writer/star of the Nanny McPhee films plays Agent Oh in next summer’s Men in Black sequel.
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- From People: Bruce Jenner to pose as woman for 'Vanity Fair' cover
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- I'm not buying Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!