Will Smith is courting Men in Black III co-star Emma Thompson to write the screenplay for a remake of Annie that would star his daughter, Willow. A spokesperson for Thompson confirmed a New York Magazine report that talks were underway, though a role in front of the cameras does not appear to be in the cards for the actress. The Oscar-winning writer (Sense and Sensibility) and writer/star of the Nanny McPhee films plays Agent Oh in next summer’s Men in Black sequel.
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!